Sealed Battle Commands plugin (RPG Maker MV)
A downloadable tool
This plugin adds some new notetags that lets you seal specific commands in
battle like Attack, Guard, and Item using notetags.
- Install this plugin into your RPG Maker MV project's js/plugin folder.
- Open your game project in RPG Maker MV and open up the Plugin Manager.
- Add a new plugin and place this plugin beneath all Yanfly plugins present.
- Adjust any Plugin Parameter settings to this plugin.
- Read through plugin help file to understand how to use plugin.
- When testing this plugin, save first.
Actor, Class, Item, Weapon, Armor, Enemy, State Notetags:
<Attack Seal> <Guard Seal> <Item Seal> - If a battler has one of these notetags inside their associated noteboxes, then the battle command for that respective notetag will be sealed.
This plugin is made for RPG Maker MV versions 1.6.1 and below. If you update
RPG Maker MV past that and this plugin breaks, I am NOT responsible for it.
- For Free and Commercial Use.
- Put "Arisu's Dollhouse" in your game's credits.
- Do not redistribute this plugin without permission.
- Do not take code from this plugin without permission.
- Edit of code is allowed as long as it's within plugin file.
- I do not support changes made to code edit.
Click download now to get access to the following files: