Synchronized Event Movement plugin (RPG Maker MV)
A downloadable tool
Sometimes you want certain events to move whenever the player moves, or maybe when another event moves. This plugin lets you synchronize event movements with your desired target and the type of movement associated with them, too. Events with this movement type can go about randomly, approach their targets, move away from their targets, follow a custom move path, mimic a target, reverse mimic a target, or even mirror them.
- Install this plugin into your RPG Maker MV project's js/plugin folder.
- Open your game project in RPG Maker MV and open up the Plugin Manager.
- Add a new plugin and place this plugin beneath all Yanfly plugins present.
- Adjust any Plugin Parameter settings to this plugin.
- Read through plugin help file to understand how to use plugin.
- When testing this plugin, save first.
This plugin uses Comment Targets. First, open up the event and page you want
to synchronize with a target. Then create a comment in it. Use the following
text inside the comment for the desired effect:
<Move Synch Target: Player> <Move Synch Target: Event x> - This will synchronize this event's movement with the player or event x. - When using event x, replace 'x' with ID of event. - If this comment tag isn't present, the event will not synch movements.
Refer to the video above for the move synch types. The following comment tag is optional:
<Move Synch Type: Random> <Move Synch Type: Approach> <Move Synch Type: Away> <Move Synch Type: Custom> <Move Synch Type: Mimic> <Move Synch Type: Reverse Mimic> <Move Synch Type: Mirror Horizontal> <Move Synch Type: Mirror Vertical> - This will change the behavior of a synchronized event. - Random: Events will move in random but valid directions. - Approach: Events will approach their targets. - Away: Events will move away from their targets. - Custom: Events will follow the page's assigned custom move route. - Mimic: Events will move the same direction their targets move. - Reverse Mimic: Events will move the opposite direction of their targets. - Mirror Horizontal: Events will move as if there's a horizontal mirror. - Mirror Vertical: Events will move as if there's a vertical mirror. - If this comment tag isn't present, the event will default to 'random'.
The following comment tag is optional:
<Move Synch Delay: x> - Replace 'x' with the number of steps to wait for the target to move before it moves itself. For example, if x is 2, then the event will move once every time the target moves 2 steps. - If this comment tag isn't present, the event will default to 1 step.
This plugin is made for RPG Maker MV versions 1.6.1 and below. If you update
RPG Maker MV past that and this plugin breaks, I am NOT responsible for it.
- For Free and Commercial Use.
- Put "Arisu's Dollhouse" in your game's credits.
- Do not redistribute this plugin without permission.
- Do not take code from this plugin without permission.
- Edit of code is allowed as long as it's within plugin file.
- I do not support changes made to code edit.
Click download now to get access to the following files: